* India is the export hub for software services. The Indian IT outsourcing service market is expected to witness 6–8% growth between 2021 and 2024.
* India‘s IT and business services market is projected to reach US$ 19.93 billion by 2025.
* In September 2021, India moved up two spots to 46 in the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2021, due to successful advancements in services that are technologically dynamic and can be traded internationally.
* Government is promoting necessary services and will charge zero tax for education and health services under the GST regime.
* In October 2021, the government announced a new helicopter policy to build dedicated hubs and corridors, the policy will boost helicopter services in the country.
* The Indian services sector was the largest recipient of FDI inflows worth US$ 92.41 billion between April 2000-December 2021.
* In the first-half of 2021, private equity investments in India stood at US$ 11.82 billion, as compared with US$ 5.43 billion in the same period last year.
Major Service sector states
- Jammu and Kashmir
- West Bengal
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...