* The medical tourism sector is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2020-27.
* The travel market in India is projected to reach US$ 125 billion by FY27 from an estimated US$ 75 billion in FY20.
* International tourist arrivals are expected to reach 30.5 million by 2028.
* Government is providing free loans to MSMEs to help them deal with the crisis and revive the economy, including the tourism sector.
* Post the pandemic crisis, the government plans to tap into regional tourism by opening doors for South Asian country tourists.
* In October 2021, the Government of India announced plan to resume inbound tourism from November 15, 2021, which is expected to lend a major boost to the tourism sector in India.
* In the Union Budget 2022-23, an additional US$ 316.3 million was earmarked for Ministry of Tourism.
* India offers geographical diversity, attractive beaches, 37 World Heritage sites, 10 bio-geographic zones, 80 national parks and 441 sanctuaries
* The country’s big coastline is dotted with several attractive beaches.
Tourism and Hospitality India
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...